Total Pageviews

Tuesday, 2 February 2016

Day 1603 - No one knows a thing

The Loveless Go-Go Bar is a shadow of its former self. There is no music, no excitement, no... life! I have popped my head in through the door on a daily basis this past week, but apart from MerryAnne propped at the bar with a bucket of gin, and comrade herpes scribbling away at his latest Morrissey illuminati theory, there has been very little to observe.


THE EMPTY LOVELESS BAR

Mademoiselle Fifi made one very fleeting visit on Thursday afternoon to thank Lizzy for playing Charles Aznavour's, What Makes a Man, and Mademoiselle Not Bot also made a couple of visits on Thursday, posting the following:

"PHYSICALITY
Lapsed morality
No one knows a thing"

"Narcissistic epidemic. Culture is cumulative. Art can hide within darkness. And it does"

"Flesh? Or spirit? I will only ever give one of myself. Never, ever both"

"Tell me to stop, and I'll start. Tell me to don't. You won't. And then I will.
Tell me to do, and I shan't. Tell me to stay and then I never will"

"With the beautiful melancholy that only the knowing possess. My face full of resignation and a mouth full of pie"

"I looked at this world once and already, I knew more than I ever should"

"Sweet smiles hiding shadows of infinite depth. Wisdom saves no one"

"Salvage anything from my shipwrecked heart"

"Someone said to me earlier this week, life is not all vodka and roses. I most certainly beg to differ"

Mademoiselle Not Bot also made a couple of very brief appearances on Saturday, Sunday and Monday, posting one tweet and re-tweeting some pictures. On Saturday she tweeted:

"L'ART POUR L'ART"

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink


Embedded image permalink

And that's it!

5 comments:

  1. Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player,
    That struts and frets his hour upon the stage,
    And then is heard no more. It is a tale
    Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
    Signifying nothing.

    And. So. It. Ends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chairman needs to get that brain of his into gear and remember his password. Or, just change it to a new one. Or, maybe the forgotten password was a fib?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for linking to my flimsy tappings.

    More on the way! Unfortunately, it's slow going. I'm a librarian, so I have to find a link to justify every bit of nonsense. One must cite one's sources.

    Oh, and I do like Mademoiselle Not Bot's choice of images. She has such taste.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And then there's also the blob post about SVVords: http://theworldofmoz.blogspot.com.au/2016/01/the-watchers.html

      Delete
  4. I will be in the bar... with my head on the bar.

    ReplyDelete

Mozziah Archive