Total Pageviews

Tuesday, 15 March 2016

Day 1644 - Leprosy

All has been fairly quiet over the past few days, with just a few brief appearances in The Arms by Our Mozzer.  Here are his words of wisdom and wit:

SATURDAY MARCH 12

11.26PM - "Fun, games, fun, games. Nun, shame, nun, shame. Shun, fame, shun, fame."

SUNDAY MARCH 13

11.20PM - "I wish leprosy upon Mike Joyce"

11.28pm - "Luckily he never needs to work again in his life. My only hope is that he doesn't outlive me."

MIKE JOYCE

OM had presumably brought up the subject of Joyce because earlier in the day, Joyce had tweeted to say that he had never listened to a Morrissey solo album, but agreed to listen to one for the Ram Album Club and review it; on the proviso that he didn't have to buy the album! Does Joyce really think that anyone believes that he hasn't listened to EVERY Morrissey solo album? Twat!

MONDAY MARCH 14

7.47PM - "Stephen Fry is to Oscar Wilde what Victoria Beckham is to talent"

9.13PM - In response to Marcus the Greek asking who his favourite actor is: "Morrissey circa 1982-1987"

10.01PM - "Seen things are sweet but unseen is more significant"

I replied to the last tweet by saying, "Exactly why I keep mine hidden", to which OM responded, "From what I've heard you need no help in keeping it hidden."


ME ON HOLIDAY A COUPLE OF YEARS AGO

Right, that's it! I'm off to watch the T20 Cricket World Cup and to grow a beard.... and as both the MorrisseysWorld & TWOM chatrooms have closed down, I have now created one for the BRS to use here (See below).

*Goes off singing* When I find Mike Joyce in times of trouble, Mozziah Mozzer comes to me, speaking words of wisdom, leprosy. And in Mike's hour of darkness, Moz is standing right in front of me, speaking words of wisdom, leprosy. Leprosy, leprosy, leprosy, leprosy, whisper words of wisdom, leprosy.

1 comment:

  1. You might want to consider keeping that photo hidden, haha! Glad to see the new chatroom - I had just been lamenting the fact that we didn't have one to use anymore.

    ReplyDelete

Mozziah Archive