Total Pageviews

Friday, 29 July 2016

Day 1879 - "Don't claim to love me when at my most lyrical and despise me when I'm being truthful. You never deserved me in the first place."

Five years ago Morrissey started using Twitter under various pessoas; not that anyone believed it was Morrissey of course... although actually, a fair few people did believe it was him; including Boy George, who as Our Mozzer pointed out the other day, once listed MorrisseysWorld as one of his favourite twitter accounts, but the likes of Boy George seem to have lost their way somewhat, and these days there are just a hardy few who follow The Mozziah in his various formats on Twitter.

BOY GEORGE - LOST HIS WAY IN A NUMBER OF WAYS... BUT GREAT IF YOU WANT A BIRTHDAY REQUEST ON TWITTER

During the course of those five years, we have sometimes gone months on end with NONE of the pessoas posting a single tweet, whilst at other times; especially leading up to the beginning of a tour, we are inundated with them.

Yesterday was one of those inundation days, with four pessoas appearing on the scene. Our Mozzer and Dawn Mist once again frequented The Wrong Arms, plus we saw Broken make a return; as predicted my me yesterday, and Astra has also showed up alive and well in the comment section of the much neglected World of Morrissey blog; where she posted on an article entitled, The Birth of a New Star to inform us, "I'm not dead yet".

OM's appearances in The Arms were pretty brief, with Broken taking turn to hold court in his own very unique way; lashing people with his acidic tongue, behaving irrationally, stirring as many pots as he could find, and posting pictures of attractive footballers, Quentin Crisp and of course his favourite dream boy, Justin Bieber. He also spent the day sniffing around the new boy, Mitch. Despite Broken being a 'character', I honestly believe that with certain things he says, he represents a VERY REAL side of Morrissey that the public never see, which therefore makes him the most fascinating of all the Morrissey pessoas.

Broken was wickedly entertaining as usual yesterday,  so here are some of his... well I can't exactly call them highlights... words:

"@TheRatsBack I see your blog remains active. Shame I cannot say the same about the human form of you. Your blog is less than poetry."

"I am not a feminist. I am not a menimist. I am just here for Justin."

"It is boringly reassuring to see the same dead wood in the BRS. Should there not be a purge? We are a fringe movement now."

"There are so many detestable people who are here only for conversation and rarely go to any Morrissey shows least take a rose."

"Most people here have the intellectual appeal of a 2006 episode of Eastenders."

"Cross me and die. Maybe not die, but banned and cursed for certain."

In response to me asking his favourite track on Bieber's Purpose album: "The one where he sounds like he orgasms. I just lay back and await the liquid gift."


ONE OF THE MANY BIEBER PHOTOS POSTED BY BROKEN

"I am only here to prey on weakness. Be strong or fuck off."

"Education is the refuge of the unemployable."

"Has anyone noticed the upturn in tearooms and the tearoom trade?" (Ed- Goodness only knows what this tweet is about!)

"Track me down, have me. This is your consent form and I have signed."

"Don't claim to love me when at my most lyrical and despise me when I'm being truthful. You never deserved me in the first place."


In response to Holly Willoughby (@hollywills) tweeting, "No words", "No words... the sound Britain has been waiting from you for so long"

NO WORDS OF NOTE


"I'm unpleasant I know. But you can't leave. I've drawn you in." (Ed - this new @Broken1andonly account currently only has 18 followers, so he hasn't exactly drawn many in!)

"Toy with me, play with me, make joy with me, stay with me."

"@PapaSonsFilm Is your holiday so dull that you have to take to twitter?"

"You are my personal punchlines."

"Some kill, some rape, and some abuse and yet I am lathed for loving Justin."

"Is the irony lost? Was it not lowbrow enough for you?"

"Just call  me Wilhem Reich"



"You think you have choice in your life but your choices are predetermined."

"Art is the refuge of the ugly."

"Science is the refuge of the unimaginative."

"Imagine having children and thinking you're special because of this. Anyone can open their legs."

"Imagine making stuff with wool and thinking this is a life achievement."

"Go to work. Ear. Pay tax. Pay rent. Resent. Die."

"Produce art. Become art. Die poor. Leave an impression."

"Get to a dole queue and see where the talent is."

"@mitchxlouis attach yourself fully to anywhere you care"

"To nuture the young is the only use of the old"

"To be silent, mourn their lost youth and wait for old age is the only use of the middle aged"

"@BRSChairman Who the fuck are you? If you are another of those sad idiots pretending to be OM I really should not have come back. You are deluded and a fraud." (Ed - Dear God, please help us)

"Talking to yourself is sometimes the best conversation you can ever have. Especially round these parts." Hmm.

"My sexual release will eventually beggar belief"


Dawn Mist really is VERY Astra like, with her tweets being off the wall and dreamy. Like Astra, Dawn also likes music, and today has played the following songs on the jukebox: Freak (Livein Warsaw 2016) - Lana Del Rey, Strong (Live on Jools Holland 2013) - London Grammar, The Greatest (Live ACL 2006) - Cat Power and Where The Wild Roses Grow (Live on V 1996) - Kylie & Cave.

Our Mozzer's Twitter account has been taken off air today, but before it disappeared, I managed to note down his offerings from yesterday:

"I could never be described as lascivious"

"Well I wonder why nobody suggested a Justin Bieber cover?"

"What an eventful evening. I've not had time to wash my underwear. But that's because I don't wear any" (Ed - I have to say, I've never noticed any sign of underpants when the old shirt comes off, so this could well be true!)



"Those moaning about brexit and impact on immigration are from the middle class and have no way of understanding the impact on the working classes."

"(Voting to leave the EU was) a desperate cry for help that shook the establishment. The working class had a voice for one day. Never again however."



I will sign off for today with these words left anonymously on yesterday's FTM. I believe they are the words of Astra:

"Find me where you hide me and squander me the same way I squander glitter. The movement of the night is the movement of your fright. Do you exist or do you simply live. Well my darling there is no simple living. There must be overt decadence at every turn. I exist because I say I exist. I live because others tell me I do. Become a victim if you feel it becomes you but do not put me under the same category. I am no fool. The champagne evacuates the bottle and ruptures my liver. I would have it no other way. The feeling of the meaning is revealing. Time draws me closer to the grave, but there is still time to save this soul. Do not object to any of the offerings of life. Become monogamous, become polyamorous, become asexual, become sexual. Be broken or be fixed. Be tricked or trick. Be rough or smooth. Just don't be indifferent. Do not be indifferent to my love."

47 comments:

  1. well, someone has been busy.. anyway, plans are afoot for an appearance at a concert, which country or which city is still up for debate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some of us do not find Broken or Astraea appealing pessoas.
    Not that Morrissey will care. It's his way or no way. What a shame.
    I used to like and respect him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. For fuck's sake, shut up Lizzy.

    No one finds you appealing either.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Life is certainly never dull with Broken around, and it's lovely to see traces of Astra's footsteps left behind for us.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Broken is keeping us on our toes for sure!
    Engaging & alluring words from Anon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OF course, why the fuck would anybody care what someone thinks of them? Can someone tell me why he's been such a fake as of lately? HHAA.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. People respect people the most when they are themselves. To be anything other than who you are is well, my question to that is, who art thou! Why would others care what others think of them? Seems like it would be such a waste of time. Why is this even being discussed?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Respect means more to me than love. For that reason, I am not afraid. Let me speak for myself. What would I have to be afraid about, is the real question. As you yourself said, when you have nothing you fear nothing. Seriously, what would I be afraid about? If I had something to be afraid about, I wouldn’t have stayed. Clearly, you don’t know me. I trusted you as a fan. I trusted that you were who you said you were. I learned over time that you were not who I thought you were. Clearly, this person exists because you say he exists. I told myself I was going to find you and I did. It does not shock me that you are broken, however it has taught me there are still things I do not know about you, such as your obsession with Justin Bieber. And to be honest, I won’t put up with the mental abuse. Thank you for the experience, but I will not be disrespected.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I mentally trusted you and you broke it. Love means nothing when it is disrespected and broken. You said, “do not be indifferent to my love” well, I hope you now see how you disrespected and broke my trust.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I do not expect you to care, and to think so would be foolish. To be a fool, do not put me under that category.

    ReplyDelete
  14. You broke my trust as a fan and by doing so, disrespected me. Yeah, I didn't see it coming. I could have been your savior. HELL, don't you know? I am God. but we are all gods. we all make our own choices. And for whatever reason, you deliberately mislead me. Cruel intentions.

    ReplyDelete
  15. YOU SAY TO ME.. to accept you for who you are.. but what about treating me like a human being? I gave you time in my life I will never get back. I don't regret it, but just saying... it could have been spent elsewhere had you been yourself from the very beginning. I trusted you, I respected you, I loved you... and you broke it.

    ReplyDelete
  16. You broke my heart, which is fine, your choice.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Loving you, I had no fear. Loving you, my heart was full and that meaning meant something to me.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thinking of you makes me feel ill inside, I feel sick. It leaves a bad taste in my mouth and I want to puke. I’m barely getting around. The real world is all of a sudden, nonexistent. I can’t speak to people, my mind is racing and my thoughts have been completely immersed in you since this happened.

    WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO ME?

    ReplyDelete
  19. Is this the meaning of boy racer? Racing through my thoughts?
    Such love I have never known.

    ReplyDelete
  20. He’s made a fool of me in front of everyone. WHY?

    ReplyDelete
  21. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  22. He’s laughing at me. I can feel it. I can feel him laughing at me. He is laughing at me. He won’t stop laughing.

    ReplyDelete
  23. I can hear him laughing at me. I can see him laughing at me. He's cracking up.. and can't hold himself together. He's on the floor barely breathing. It's his face... it's his face... I haven't seen it like that before.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Staring into his eyes, it's someone I don't know. That's not the man I feel so madly deeply in love with. OR WAS IT? Mentally, it's scary. He's really scaring me now. Yesterday, I wasn't scared. Today I am.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Is this what he meant by fright? SHIT.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Yeah, he's really scaring me. I personally could never trust him again. I could never give him the time, dedication, and commitment I once gave to him creating my 3 youtube channels.

    ReplyDelete
  27. It's sad it had to end this way. I would have kept following him. But it was his choice which leaves me no choice but to walk away with my head high and with respect.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Broken said "you never deserved me" ... well he was what led me to create my 3 yt channels. Love motivates. Without him, none of it would have happened. So if he wants to say that shit, then none of it would have happened. It would have sat with my 100 playlists... and I would have gone about with my own life, my own channel.

    ReplyDelete
  29. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  30. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  31. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

  32. HENCE... my youtube channel link is youtube.com/jennitaonemozilchhm .. MY CHANNEL. My channel has over 1,800 videos, of which only about 1,100 were public. Those private videos are mine that used to be public. The two years I spent with him.... gave him my time... makes me wonder what type of videos I would be creating today if I had not given him my time. But no, I gave him my channel. and then he wants to laugh in my face. No, I don't think so.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Believe me, I am no victim. I am thankful for the experience.

    ReplyDelete
  34. It really depends on how I view what has happened, if I feel like a victim or not. Clearly, earlier this morning I did. I am sure it will continue to be a fickle feeling.

    ReplyDelete
  35. is this suppose to be the joke now, jenni drops dead.

    ReplyDelete
  36. HA HAH AHAHH AHA HAH HAHAHAH A HAHHAHAHAH HAHAH HAH HA HH HA H A AA A

    ReplyDelete
  37. AH HH HAH HH HAhh hahhah HAHH AHA HH HAH AHhhahah hahhaH HAHHAH HAHAHh ahh hahaha hah hah ah. stop it, you're killing me

    ReplyDelete
  38. hahah hahah hahahahahhaha hahahah hHAH AH ahhah ha HAHH hHHAHHA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

    ReplyDelete
  39. ah hah AHah hAHAH hahha ahH AHHA HA HAH Hh h hAHAHHA AHH hHAHhAHAH hAHHAH HHHH H AHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA hahah hahaha hahHAHH!!! !H HAHA H!HH! H!!H H!HH! HAHAH HAH !H!H!H H REALLY, THIS IS REALLY SO FUCKCKKKING FUNNI !! !! !HAH HAAH HAH AHAHHAH! !!

    ReplyDelete
  40. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  41. but really this joke isn't funny. BUT IT IS. GEEZE. like what the hell?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jenni, please stop posting on my blog. You are filling my email box. Thank you.

      Delete
  42. You're sick and you make me ill. I now fully understand it, yeah, the days just weren't like they used to be.

    ReplyDelete

Mozziah Archive