Total Pageviews

Sunday, 31 July 2016

Day 1881 - A MorrisseysWorld classic

Yesterday afternoon, the long forgotten MorrisseysWorld lackey, Kevin 'Walter Ego' 'Banjaxer' Marrinan tweeted, "Is the world ready for new Morrissey songs?". I haven't followed Kevin (@Banjaxer) on twitter since the MorrisseysWorld.Com website fell apart before it even started, in April 2014, so wouldn't have seen this tweet had it not been for Dawn Mist retweeting it. Dawn doesn't actually follow Kevin on twitter either, so it is somewhat odd that she should retweet him. Could it be that the long forgotten Walter Ego is still on Morrissey's payroll, and does Dawn's retweet mean a new record deal is imminent?


WALTER EGO

Speculation has been further fuelled by Our Mozzer taking to twitter in the early hours of this morning to tweet, "Paperwork only exists to drag us down even if what's written on the paper is what you long for." Let it be true.

And as I have nothing else to report on this beautiful Sunday, what better than a repeat of an old classic. It is the MorrisseysWorld parody piece from August 2011 that features the aforementioned Walter Ego - Minutes of the 'Bans and Concert Ejections Committee (BCE) when considering Mr David Tseng's appeal against lifetime Morrissey concert ban'. For those who have never read this before, it is a beauty, and comes with signatures of authenticity, and a stain from a mug of tea.


FRIDAY, 26 AUGUST 2011

'Satire': Minutes of the 'Bans and Concert Ejections Committee (BCE) when considering Mr David Tseng's appeal against lifetime Morrissey concert ban'
























Minutes Drafted and Posted by Michael Bracewell
Please send any complaints about Michael Bracewell's minutes to morrissey1959@hotmail.co.uk - he is on a final warning for the quality of his minutes. Having not had a novel published for almost a decade, one would think he would show a little more care...

10 comments:

  1. well new songs wont be a surprise after all we knew some time ago that a second album was finished, cant wait

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hoping that 'Action' gets a proper outing.

      Delete
  2. And the point of the Brussels sprout is?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No idea. I just copied the original.

      Delete
    2. I think it may be a cabbage, in reference to Boz being called a cabbage in the parody. This classic piece is truly priceless, just like Boz's signature and the tea stain. Thanks for posting, Rats.

      Delete
    3. I should have suggested it was a pea.

      Delete
  3. Thank you Ratty dear, I'll rrad it sgter lunch, I need a good laugh and surely I'll find it.Ciao!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Ratty dear, I'll rrad it sgter lunch, I need a good laugh and surely I'll find it.Ciao!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maybe buggering off without a word wasn't the best idea.

    I'm sorry about the tumblr. I had preferred to tell people myself, but the rodent broadcasted it before I had the chance. At some point it just got out of hands, Rat had blogged so much about how it must be the work of Morrissey, and I knew that people would be disappointed to find out that it was just me, although I'm sure many suspected it anyway. I didn't want to upset anyone, I was just beyond the point of no return with it. Most people don't seem to mind when they're fooled by Our Mozzer, but I understand that being fooled by some Orangey Chuck person might not have gone down so well. I've confessed now because it would've been obvious anyway who was behind it, with no more updates during the upcoming tour and right after I left.

    I doubt that anyone will believe me now, but just to set the record straight - with the exception of a parody Rat account that I entertained myself with for a couple of weeks long ago, Chuck and Orange were my only Twitter accounts. That tumblr was the last remaining lie. I just want to tidy up after myself before I disappear.

    I thought that blog was a beautiful thing, and nothing in this world can ever be beautiful and good and truthful at the same time. Pick any two of them. I chose good and beautiful in this case.

    I've rambled more than enough. Five years is a long time. Hope everyone will enjoy the tour, au revoir.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey you have nothing to be sorry for, we all join this virtual world for whatever it throws at us, some good some bad, hope that you will be ok

      Delete

Mozziah Archive