Total Pageviews

Sunday, 9 July 2017

Day 2224 - Checking out

Last Monday Morrissey told me to fuck off and went on to close his Twitter account. Later in the week he re-activated it, but hasn't interacted or tweeted much, and today he sent me a DM to say that he was bored with his Morfessa account and bored of me.

It would appear that it is time to check out of Hotel California for a while... or in this case, The Wrong Arms, so I have deactivated my Twitter account and will also take a break from blogging.



Thank you and Goodnight.


Image result for morrissey upside down


9 comments:

  1. I can't blame Morfessa for being bored but it's always hard to say goodbye. I'll keep my eyes and ears open for news of the album and tour. Arrivederci for now...

    ReplyDelete

  2. Hope you will soon return Rats. In the meantime warm wishes to you, Morefessa & all who have been part of this memorable journey.

    ReplyDelete
  3. somehow I cant help but feel that we have been here before.. maybe one could take up gardening (just a thought)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey we have had a laugh along the way and met some nice people, one of my faves being sassy big mouth broken, he could really make me laugh with those outbursts.. until we get togrther again.. bye for now.. ooh almost forgot, I liked the first admin guy.. whoever that person was

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoy the croquet. You'll be back. Twitter isn't quite what it used to be. Everything seems to happen in snippets on FB these days. Twitter is more than enough anti-social media for me. I wonder if TTY will return or come back in some other form?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. TTY is actually back now in the same form. I wonder why it ever left - I assumed we wouldn't see it again.

      Delete
    2. Can't see that it has come back to just sit there and do nothing. It would be fairly sad if it was to limp on with its annual Mozbot wishing Morrissey a happy birthday and no other content.

      Delete
  6. I check in once a year on my annual leave.

    ReplyDelete